- Mr. Martin represents clients from contract preparation, review and negotiation through ultimate dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution procedures. He also acts as external general counsel to certain clients addressing and providing advice on a wide range of issues particular to the construction industry. Since the start of his career, Mr. Martin has actively participated in trials, arbitration and administrative hearings throughout Florida as well as in the federal system, other states and territories.
- 2011, California; 1990, Florida; U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits; U.S. Court of Federal Claims; and The Supreme Court of the United States
- AAA Commercial Panel of Neutrals
- Law School: University of Florida, J.D., 1990
- College: University of Florida, Bachelor of Building Construction, 1987
- Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, Florida – May 2006
- Certified Civil Mediator, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- LEED® Green Associate
- The Florida Bar; American Bar Association (Forum on the Construction Industry); Federal Bar Association; Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.